Welcome to MSC's newest overnight sensation JAYMEE own personal blog.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Introduction

Hey to all the msc members, this is jaymee here just giving a shout out to all my fans and viewers, i'd like to let you know i'll currently be in pchat throughout the week, evenings and weekends so it would be great to meet you all

A bit about myself here..

I'm a 22 yr old from Canada. I am heavily in fitness and keeping my body into shape and eating the right foods necessary for a healthy lifestyle. I'm also in the modeling industry, working with photographers in building a solid portfolio.

Just a laid back and carefree guy who likes to show off for the hell of it and meet new friends. I've gotten a few comments calling me a fag. Well for the record, I am straight. But even if I was gay, who gives a fuck?! lol

http://musclestudcam.com


No comments: